Reggio Emilia, Italy
Type of intervention
Description of intervention
The building complex, inaugurated in 1954, is a work of great architectural value made by architect Enea Manfredini (1916-2008), protagonist of the rationalist movement and post-war reconstruction of Reggio Emilia.
The building, which was originally intended for the training of priests, has been recovered through a major restoration work and transformed into a university hub. The building has kept its original intended use as a building of culture and growth for young people.
Torreggiani & C. S.P.A. built all new mechanical systems within the complex, in compliance with the historical and architectural features of the building and further enhanced the original project of architect Manfredini.